Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I wish...


After so long I finally gonna update my blog, hahaa... So freaking busy with whatever stuff and no mood to blogging.


This few weeks has been a tough time for me cause lots of things happen, from the saddest to the happiest things happen in this short period... But well, atleast it balance up, hahaa... This one happiest thing has able to cover all my problems... Well, to be more accurate is a person, you know who izit, hahaa... So don't ask me who :p


Today morning went to have a appointment with dentist to do my teeths. Supposingly the appointment is last week, but due to some problems has postpone to today. Momo slept late made me skip my breakfast, so straight away go to c dentist. When arrive still hv to wait for a bitch inside cuz of her sudden 'bengkak', dentist has to cure her 1st ><


Now is my turn to do my teeth. I have 4 fillings and 1 extraction to do. Gosh... So painful... Still ok when comes to extraction, cuz dentist already inject paralyzer, made my mouth so numb at the time. After like an hour time or less, finally the tough time has pass... Can't open my mouth due to the bleeding and had to bite and hold the cotton in my mouth. Went cc play dota b4 head back to home.


Evening time, 2nd sis n mum duno y had a big fight... Was inside room so dunno wat excatly happen, jz know scold here n ther, very gek dong n cry, "BANG", door close n another 1 went out, "BANG"... Swt... Can't eat hot food due to my teeth, so hv to eat cold food instead. Order Mc delivery with my eldest sis. After receive the meals stil hv to wait for it to cool down only can eat, aicks, hungry dou sei...


Well well... Hope everything goes out fine, I mean EVERYTHING... job, friends, and of course, me & u...


No comments: