Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Miserable Day~

Ah... Writting this post in english cause few friends of mine complaining they can't read chinese, and go on saying i'm writting dirty stuff in my post... Gosh...FINE, english this time then.

Well, MR Loges asked me... Wait...OOPPSS, is Ms. Loges *hahaa...* asked me out for a movie with Kah Mun at KLCC, so I went for it. Well, is a good way to pass my time before my internship start next week.

Before the movie starts, we went for lunch at CHILLIS~Well, although is not the place I visit often due to the price but, well, for friends.


FRIES~

Our dessert, Mount Chocolate Cake~So perfect~

After some times of waiting for someone...*IT STARTS ERUPTING!!*



Half demolishing...

Leftover...><

That is Me, Loges and Kah Mun~*The evil smile of Loges~*

Movie time, "27 Dresses", another typical comedy romance movie I should say. Overall not bad la I guess, hmm...

Many thanks to Loges and Kah Mun accompany me spend my miserable time. And your cinnamon rolls eh Loges, thanks a lot!! Haven't try it though, will tell ya later.

1 comment:

Lex said...

LOL... Next time u get ur pay, you know who to belanja first :P

and send me the pic!! hehehe