Sunday, March 30, 2008

Restless Weekend

Well well well, had a very restless weekend...

First of all I want to wish Happy Birthday to Jkee and Mummy Sylvia*Getting YOUNGER d,hahaa...*. Yesterday night we celebrated birthday for this 2 "LOVELY" boy and gal which fall on saturday & sunday at La Roy.

As usual, alcohols on the run!! Sylvia brought back few alcohols from Swiz as she just came back from outstation yesterday. But hey, we don't have any cakes for this birthday party yo, but only 30 muffins~ And again, a craziest and happening night as usual for La Roy members...But I was suprised that many of them went drunk at quite early of the time, I not even have enough!! I din take any pics at the party, cause I think is too obscene for me to post up here. >< *Ur b'day present I promise will giv u OK!! Fish nvr lie :p*

Around 5am I rush back home cuz my dad is about to take off back for Qing Ming. I din even sleep at all, went talking whole night long with a friend, but it was a good talk though. Can't really sleep in car...Argh...just close my eyes and rest then...

Why every year Qing Ming is so must be the good weather?! Not even a single year of my 22 years of Qing Ming had a rainy or even a cloudy day during Qing Ming...*Duh, the ancestors are looking forward for the day,can't let anything happen at this time yol!!* It was freaking hot again, burning again, from my great great grandparents, then great grandparents, and lastly my grandma. It was sunny all day long, until when the time of decided to go home, there comes the heavy rain...*Argh...!! I want to go home!!* After half an hour of waiting, when the rain wasn't going too heavy, from there only we start our journey back.

And now reaching home, restless facing the computer typing blog... o.O I can't sleep now, or else later I can't sleep at night. So I just wait for night to come and sleep earlier or when I really can't stand the tiredness.

Tomorrow gonna start my very 1st day of practical training, hope nothing goes wrong, everyone wish me luck yol!!

No comments: