Monday, April 14, 2008

Half way trough ma busy life~

ARgh...so busy nowadays after my intern started...Just spend some time now update. Last saturday went state makan itik with lex hun & susan. Is not our 1st time there though, cause the itik there not bad la I guess...3.8 of 5 rating, but customer services is definitely 1 out of 5, so rude!!


Ini lah itik tu~

Lex:"Is MY mushroom, dun even think of it!!" Gam Hiong Cha Chan Teng

View from outside the shop
This is MBPJ building,the trademark building of the area.

That's about last week. Yesterday went do free shooting at cheras for APPLE magazine, as a replacement...Better than nothing ><>

And today Sunday, went Amcorp Mall look for antique probs for my company's event hosting purpose. And yeah, found a supplier who could rent this probs, so... MISSION COMPLETE~Amcorp Mall has really change a lot since last time my secondary school time. Now the place is much more crowded and has lots of stalls. Anyone looking for any old collection can actually go over there, that place full of stalls selling old stuffs, a very resourceful flee market I would say, is a place that worth a walk.

That's it I guess for the day, gonna sleep now, tommorrow still have to work.

2 comments:

Lex said...

it was sunday lahh darling..

and u make me look sooo evil lol

Anonymous said...

good lo, hahaa...ur expression memang has the meaning,n not me who took the pic,blame on susan then ;p