Sunday, April 20, 2008

DeMiGoD~!!

Demi = Half
God = the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe

Combination of this 2 means half god, as half human being, half a god status. I doesn't know why suddenly come up with this word. This word, from what I recalled, was 1st heard from Warcraft III 1 of the scenario. Dunno why I was so obsessed with this word nowadays, hmm...

Oh Oh, I know y!! As being a god, u can have ultimate power that a human doesn't have, but apart from that, a god can't do things human can*erhemm....know whats that rite... *

Being a human can freely love and be loved. But they don't have powers god has.

So, to deal with such issue, being a demigod wuld solve the issue~right? Although doesn't as powerful as a actual god, but they still have powers and being able to love freely ain't it?

Ah...Is just my imagination out of nowhere. But peoples do visualize things that they can't achive in reality, don't they?

No comments: