Thursday, April 17, 2008

Working life...

Thursday...One more day to weekend...But yet feel is sooo far away and so long more to reach...

My internship life was not that good at it is...Ya, I did learn things from this company, but the difference with others is...I have to work till very late. Is kind of expected for me, working in an advertising agency, but all friends, even my colleagues said is not neccessarily for me to go back late. But the problem is...the boss has not spoken yet, how could I leave while everyone is busy rushing for the work, is ain't responsible if I leave in the middle of it right...

And yea, I went back at 2.45am this morning, yes 2.45AM!!! It was not the first time going back late, last last friday also went back at 1am. Actually I wasn't a big issue for me, cause I will take it as cope for my further career that would be in this kind of working life as well. Eventually most of my friends were furious about this issue though. "You're just doing intern, under law and regulation, yuo're not......" blah blah & blah blah...I understand that, but I just don't want make it as an issue. *so kind of me,hahaa...*

Oh well, 1 & a half month more to go, gambate till then~!!

No comments: