Monday, September 29, 2008

My weekend~

Oh My God...I've been clubbing for continuous 5 weeks...Broke my own record...Why am I there niway... Guess I enjoy dancing nowadays,hehee.... But best part is I get to drink~!! WOohoOoo... Man, I just enjoy drinking session, alcoholic drinks just drive me up.

Friday night - been to a place in cheras name "Nga Nga San", dunno any1 knew this place anot... Is like another small genting, but with restaurants and much nicer view. Damn, that day when we went there, the weather was awesome!! It was exactly same like genting, the mist, cold breeze...Gosh...Why do we have go such a long trip for the cool breeze while KL has the similar place huh,hahaa... But this kinda weather I guess is only applicable when after the rain. When normal days without the rain, the weather weren't that good, windy yes but cool breeze...no... After that went Frangipani cuz Gary wants us there. Damn, he is drunk like nobody business, as usual = =''
Saturday - been in KL, have to bought contacts lenses, cut my hair, change my DIGI to postpaid, buy some accessories...Really broke this time, spending 3 times of my usual expenses each month, if my mum knew it, she gonna kill me for sure :x When to cut my hair, though follow Leo got cheaper tim, dim ji...even more expensive T.T RM 50 le!! Below is my new hairstyle, paying 50 bucks for this?? Hell NO next time!! Then at night went clubbing as usual, hahaa...

Sunday - Movie session. Watch 画皮/Painted Skin, the movie overall not really good as expectation, what I enjoyed the movie was actually the actor and actress, and also the songs and music in the movie. In term of movie plot, kinda dissapointed though... Mahjong after that, what gambler we are huh, muahaaha... And so unfortunate, receive a news that dissapoint me and my friends, was damn piss at the time, ISH!!!!! 既然他甘想死 唔通你唔俾去死么!! >< (sorry abit rude here) No mood play mahjong d, so went dinner at William's Corner located at old LimKokWeng Building that area. Below is da fooddsss we ordered~





This is recommended by William,tauke of William's Corner, he name it
"CHOU HAI FAN"
please dun misunderstood me as so rude, tauke intro 1 oh~
basically is softshell crab, prawn + nasi goreng lo
This is Mee Raja Ayam
Gon Lou Mee + Ayam Belanda
(the chicken was delicous yol!! Just the mee bit dry...)

Yang ni Nasi Goreng Chicken Chop
the portion of chicken...even Brian can't finish it :x


Yang ni tak tahu apa Patai Mee Goreng + Sopu Kambing :x
It came together, the soup is all about pepper n pepper, taste of kambing le??

*P/S - This place is actually a very nice place for dinner when you came in empty stomach, everything serves here, the portion is gonna be double or may be triple size of other restaurants*

3 comments:

Wooby 无比(膏) said...

那些食物看了想吐~
不过听说好看的食物总是不好吃,
而不好看的食物偏偏...

Gerald@Fish said...

是我拍到不好看吧
他的食物都很赞的
就卖相比较。。。
他那儿的食物分量都很大
保证你一定饱

Wooby 无比(膏) said...

我是看人的,如果跟好看的人去吃,
就算吃大便,我也会觉得好吃,哈哈哈~
不过跟你去的话,我宁愿吃食物好了,大便留给你吃,哈哈~