Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged~!!

The last person tag you is?
-Benny C***t Mouth =p

What relationship of you with him/her?
-Close friend

Your 5 impression towards him/her?
-i. Skinny,
ii. Biatch~
iii.Immature :x
iv.Think too much...
v. Pessimist

The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you?
-None that is memorable -_-

The most memorable words that he/she has said to you?
-L***~!!(wtf...)

If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
-Woa...Hmm...Ask him drink water instead of coke

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
-Har...Eh...I'm too good to do any bad,lol~

The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
-Keep his happiness always I guess

The overall impression to he/her is...
-Youth, which I... T.T

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
- Meany!!, LanSi!! Fierce!!(macam harimau aje)

The character for you for yourself is?
-Actually I'm a kind, adorable, sincere person....NOT~

On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
-Being too str8 forward

The most ideal person you want to be is?
-Just being myself would be more than enough...

For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
-I'm sorry for what I've done, I will try my best to give you my best, LOVE ya~

Ten people to tag:
1. Lex Ster
2. Le Fish
3. Brian
4. Sam Zai
5. Edwyn
6. KenGene
7. Ralph
8. Jason Moo
9. KokSeng
10.Keith

Who is number 2 having relationship with?
-With B**** lor...

Is number 3 a male or female?
-Ma....le

If number 7 and number 10 be together would it be a good thing?
-Er...Totally no comment...

How about number 5 and number 8?
-Fuk me dead...

What is number 1 studying about?
-She is studying about MassComm stuff, totally professional~

When was the last time you had a chat with them?
-Them? Yesterday? just some of them are busy

Is number 4 a single?
-Yeap, waiting to be love~

Say something about number 2.
-I'm SOOOooooooo worry about his students...

THE END

No comments: